Weekend before last Eric and I went up to Chattanooga for Eric to compete in the Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon. My parents kept Kate and Caroline. Eric started getting into triathlons last summer when a friend asked him to do one with him....thanks alot Paul Register...Anyway, ever since he has been all about the triathlon scene. I think its because he hasn't conquered this sport. Eric decided he'd set his goal to do the Half Ironman in Augusta in September. He has mostly done "sprint" triathlons around the Savannah area but the one in Chattanooga offered a longer course and he thought it would prepare him for whats to come in Augusta.
I was the official photographer for the day and also the carrier of gear. I consider myself somewhat of an athlete, but what these people do is way beyond my league. Here are a few pictures from the race. It was held along the Tennessee River in downtown Chattanooga.
Oh and it was a 1.5k swim, 42k bike, and 10k run.
why is he smiling?!?
I think I'll stick to my favorite hobby...hanging out with my girls!
Back to Bloggin' - The Highlights!
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment