BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Big 0-1



Caroline celebrated her first Birthday last weekend. Although her actual birthday is on Thursday (the 10th), we had a party on Sunday and had family over to our house for her party. My mom and dad came and they brought my grand-parents down and Eric's whole side of the family made it along with his brother and wife with their three kids. We had a fun time and Caroline was happy as usual, working the room and socializing with all her guests :)

I can't believe its been a year since she was born. This year has flown by! I think trying to keep up with both of them has been so hectic that by the time we looked up its December again! Caroline has been walking for a while now and she adds new words every day. She loves the phone and says hello and puts anything that resembles a phone directly to her ear. She is becoming more and more fun for Kate. Sometimes they go in her room and I stand outside and listen to their conversations...well more so Kate telling her what to do, but its so cute and I can only imagine the fun they will have as they get older!

Here are a few pictures from Sunday's Birthday Bash!








1 comments:

WinnFamily said...

Your girls are so beautiful, I can't believe Caroline is already 1. When does Kate turn 3?