Kate and Caroline started Preschool this fall at Brooklet Methodist. They love going to school and I couldn't have asked for better teachers for them. Caroline is a social butterfly and knows everyone from the Director to the janitor by name and doesn't let a person cross her path without saying hello to them by name. She is growing up so fast. We thought Kate was going to be our social one but I'm starting to think, actually I know, its Caroline. She often times introduces her sister.
Kate's class decided to dress up as character from the book Charlotte's web for this Halloween party. Kate was selected to be Templeton. She loved being a mouse/rat and below are some pictures of her getting ready for her party.
Our church had a Trunk of Treat night the week of Halloween and Kate decide on being LadyBug at the last minute and Caroline was a cat. She didn't know I drew whiskers on her so when she caught a glimpse of herself that night she was really scared. She asked not to be a cat on actual Halloween so she went as a Fairy Princess.
Last week was Reading Day at their school. I happened to have connections to GUS the Georgia Southern Eagle so he made an appearance to Kate's class.
Kate getting ready to go to school!
Typical before school wrestle
Trunk or Treat
Templeton ready for action
Reading Day and Visit From GUS
1 comments:
How did I miss that you had a blog? I was just checking mine, and realized you had one too. So happy to see, I loved seeing all the pics of Kate and Caroline, they are such cuties, and growing up so quick! Looks like things are going well for y'all. Miss you!
Post a Comment